Arihant Objective Physics Book For NEET : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam is one of the most important exams through which you can get admission in AIIMS and other medical colleges. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The total number of questions asked in this exam is 720 and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Within the exam, you will be asked questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which you have to answer within the time duration of 3 hours. Around 360 marks questions are asked from Biology and remaining 360 marks questions are asked from Physics and Chemistry combined. If you want to crack this exam then you have to practice a good amount of questions with the latest pattern and syllabus.
The book “NEET Objective Physics Vol – 01” has been designed for medical students preparing for NEET and is a complete comprehensive book. NCERT Textbook for Class 11th for Simultaneous Preparation of Both School and Exams in Volume-1 as well as covers the complete NEET syllabus in 17 chapters.
Every chapter of this book is well supported by principles, diagrams, tables, figures. Important points and notes are given in the topics for the better understanding of the students. In addition, check point exercises are provided in between lessons for all the chapters to engage the students with the topic. Solved examples are given with different concepts from the chapters for the students to learn problem solving skills.
Arihant Objective Physics Book For NEET chapters are divided into 3 parts:
- Part – A : Taking it Together deals with objective questions arranged according to level of difficulty for the systematic practice.
- Part – B : This covers you all kinds of other questions, commonly asked in NEET and other medical entrance exams.
- Part – C : Medical Entrance Gallery – Questions asked in NEET and other medical entrance exams in last 10 years (2020-2011).
Arihant Objective Physics Book For NEET : Good Points
- The best book for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER and preferred by many.
- Reading this book helps you to prepare for MBBS and BDS admission along with your schooling and this book follows the NCERT pattern.
- This book supports the theory of diagrams, tables, figures etc.
- Practice after each chapter.
- In this book, you will get questions and answers of last 8 years of NEET, CBSE AIPMT and other medical entrance exams.
- This book is prepared according to the latest pattern and syllabus.
Arihant Objective Physics For NEET Book Download :
|Book Name||Download||Buy Now|