Last Years 10 Solved Papers for CBSE Class 10 Exam 2023
10 Solved Papers for CBSE Class 10 English, Maths, Social Science, and Science subjects are covered inside the book and Gurukul has 10 solved papers for previous years’ CBSE Class 10 Board 2023 exams. This book will help the students to do proper study and learning. If you also want to buy this book, then you can buy it by clicking on the Buy Now button given below.
This comprehensive handbook ‘Solved Papers for CBSE’by the team is a one-stop solution for Class 10 CBSE students and is designed keeping in mind the latest syllabus based on the board for in-depth preparation for the upcoming rickshaw is | This will help the students a lot in the coming 2023 board exam.
What are Solved Papers for CBSE Class 10 Exam Book Included?
- Sold papers from 2014 to 2022 are included inside the book along with terms I-II.
- Solutions are provided in accordance with the Board Marking Scheme.
- Questions from outside the syllabus can also be easily identified inside the book.
- All Sets of Delhi & Outside Delhi are Covered.
- Facilitates Easy and Last Minute Revision.
- Get accustomed to the question types and structures, which allows you to cultivate more efficient answering methods.
- A total of 17 solved question papers from 4 subjects have been included in the book.
Our CBSE Solved Papers can also help in providing a comprehensive overview of the important topics in each subject, making it easier for the students to prepare for the exam. Oswal – Gurukul CBSE Class 10 Previous Years 10 Solved Papers include many tips and tools to improve study techniques for board exam preparation. Students can create vision boards to establish study schedules, and maintain study logs to measure their progress.
Oswal – Gurukul CBSE Class 10 Previous Years 10 Solved Papers Details:
- General Name: Solved Papers for CBSE Class 10
- Country of Origin: India
- Publishers: Oswal Publishers
- 1st edition: 31st May 2022
- Language: English
- Reading age: 14 – 16 years
- Size: 28 x 19.5 x 2.7 cm
- Paperback: 680 pages
- Item Weight: 1 kg 20 g
- ISBN-10: 9395025018
- ISBN-13: 978-9395025010